Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ray J ALL I FEEL <==

Photobucket
3 Years after Raydiation, here All I Feel, the 4th and new album of r&b singer Ray J. The album is feature artist like The Game, Styles P and new rapper Yung Berg on the first single called "Sexy Can I".
The album release on April 8th support the artist and BUY IT !!!!

Tracks Recommanded: Sexy Can I (1st Single), Jump Off {The Best} , Boyfriend, All I Feel, It's Up To You, Where You At {The Best} , Real Niggas.

~~Tracklist~~
1.Don’t Wanna Be Right (Intro)
2.I Like To Trick
3.Sexy Can I (Feat. Yung Berg)
4.Gifts
5.Girl From The Bronx
6.Jump Off
7.Boyfriend
8.All I Feel
9.It’s Up To You
10.Where You At (Feat. The Game)
11.Real Nigga (Feat. Styles P)
12.Good Girl Gone Bad (Feat. Shorty Mack)
13.I Can Feel It (outro)

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Zesto59 said...

re upload please.. thanks