Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Chris Brown Exclusive.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Chris Brown - 'Exclusive' [Retail][CDQ]

One of the most anticipated albums of 2007, Chris Brown's 'Exclusive' is worth the wait. I absolutely LOVE the album. Its one of those put in and just press play Joints. I didn't know if he would be able to top his first album.. yea right. Chris Brown is doing his thing i must admit. Some of My favorites off the album are Take You Down, You, Damage, I wanna be, I'll call you and Down. I just love the whole ALBUM! so here it is Download but still go buy it people!

TRACKLISTING
1. Throwed
2. Kiss Kiss Feat. T-Pain
3. Take You Down
4. With You
5. Picture Perfect Feat. Will.I.Am
6. Hold Up Feat. Big Boi
7. You
8. Damage
9. Wall To Wall
10. Help Me
11. I Wanna Be
12. Gimme What Ya Got Feat. Lil' Wayne
13. I'll Call Ya
14. Lottery
15. Nice Feat. The Game
16. Down Feat. Kanye West

Exclusive

No comments: