Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Know your acronyms. LOL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So i have been a frequent user of such public sites as myspace, facebook, etc for years and for the life of me i can not understand when it comes to abbreviating why when i have a conversation with people i use these and have to constantly explain what im saying. COME ON NOW! if you can type a cuss work or type "nigga" every other word why cant you understand when i say BRB, and you still sitting there typing to me on yahoo?

i admit i have used more than others and have the most trouble with these:

smh= the noise you make when you smack your lips
idk= clearly this means I DON'T KNOW.
ugh= a personal favorite just a noise i use when people make me sick LOL.
btw= by the way
& j/k= just kidding.

now if there are new ones. put me down! because now a days i just cant keep up

this has been
a public service announcement LOL.
Leave me COMMENTS!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait i thought smh= shaking my head....hmmm

Anonymous said...

lol smh is shaking my head.
lawd.

-<3Esha.

Mz Tiera of Gossip Afficionado said...

see im still learning stuff
it means smh too.
well to me LOL