Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wayne vs Clipse.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lil Wayne returns to the cover of Complex and brings on the DRAMA! with some insight on a song he knows was about him.

“I thought the whole ‘Mr. Me Too’ video was about me, to tell you the damn truth,” Weezy says of the Clipse song. “They think I want to be like them. I’m on a million-dollar bus going around the world charging people from $50,000 to $150,000 for verses, and I got 77 songs in magazines and I got a billion more. Do the math; you think I’m trying to be like you? No sir.”

It’s no secret that Wayne and The Clipse don’t get along.

In the issue he also addresses handling his own beef – which many notice that Wayne doesn’t do much beefing on wax. What he says may raise just a few more eyebrows…

“You’d expect me to pay somebody to do it? You supposed to be able to do anything in this world. That’s what Martin Luther King told me,” He says when addressing taking care of problems with people. “He ain’t never put a specific on what to [do]. He said you can do anything. ‘Kill’ falls under that.”

The issue of Complex is on newsstands now. I JUST CANT FIND IT DAMN!

AND HERE IS THE CLIPSE RESPONSE!!!!



"First time he touched the gun he shot his dam self."

WOW!!!!

No comments: