Saturday, March 29, 2008

CONCRETELOOP fires my FAVORITE!

Photobucket

ok ok iknow im MAD late. but hey its rough being
Detroit's favorite socialite :)
anywho i can not BELIEVE this. The CL owner has fired
my favorite openly gay blogger B. SCOTT.
if you all have not discovered lovebscott.com you need to!

B. Scott is a beautiful spirit who always gets me going and very open about many topics and for the B. Scott has always had my respect.
He’s intelligent, spiritual, funny as hell and absolutely gorgeous.
Concreteloop & lovebscott were one of the many few blogs
i came across first and inspired me to create my own blog.

That kind of says alot about Angel. Blogs give you the choice to bypass a post if it isn’t in their interest. That’s the beauty of it, if you don’t like something, ignore it. The fact that she would fire B. Scott kinda of makes me loose a little bit of respect for CL. Angel needs to stand her ground on whatever made her decide to give B. Scott a forum on her blog in the first place. Those comments are exactly what they are OPINIONS and if you knew what he was all
about in the beginning you could pretty much know the outcome
that lets me know that she is out of touch with her readers.

honestly, i stop reading concreteloop a long time ago.
She caters to a certain audience that caters to her. There’s nothing but ass kissers over there.

"BEING HOMOPHOBIC is ignorant, i will not accept it and i will not stand for it".



GO AHEAD B. SCOTT!
I love you and will continue to support you
and concreteloop has lost yet another reader.

your love muffin, Tiera

No comments: