Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rick Ross Trilla

Photobucket
Trilla is the 2nd album solo of Florida rapper Rick Ross, the first was Port A Miami relase in 2006 including the hot singles "Hustlin" and "Push It", today he returns with his new album featured artist such Mannie Fresh, T-Pain, R. Kelly, Trey Songz and production by The Runners who produce the fisrt single "Speedin", Justice league, JR Rotem who produce the secongs single "The Boss". The album release March 11th DON'T FORGET TO BUY IT !!!!

Track Recommanded: Trilla (Intro), All I Have In This World, The Boss, Speedin, Money Make Me Come, This Is The Life, This Me, Here I Am, Maybach Music, Billionaire [The Best] , Reppin My City, I'm Only Human [The Best].

~~Tracklist~~
1.Trilla (Intro)
2.All I Have In This World (Japanese Denim) (Feat. Mannie Fresh)
3.The Boss (Feat. T-Pain)
4.Speedin' (Feat. R. Kelly)
5.We Shinin'
6.Money Make Me Cum (Feat. Ebony Love)
7.DJ Khaled (Interlude)
8.This Is The Life (Feat. Trey Songz)
9.This Me
10.Here I Am (Feat. Nelly & Avery Storm)
11.Maybach Music (Feat. Jay-Z)
12.Billionaire
13.Luxury Tax (Feat. Lil Wayne, Trick Daddy & Young Jeezy)
14.Reppin My City (Feat. Triple C's & Brisco)
15.I'm Only Human (Feat. Rodney)

NEW LINK ==> DOWNLOAD <== NEW LINK

No comments: